Loading... It’s taking some time for us to work our magic, but please hold on.
• Backend developer with extensive work on NodeJS, backbonejs, Java bases microservices
• Develop new user-facing features • Build structure, reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming best practices and guidelines
• Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies
• Iterate, test new ideas and shape the future vision for developer tools that operate in the cloud.
• Learn and use core AWS technologies to design and then build available and scalable backend web services and customer-facing APIs.
• Deeply understand and work with a variety of developer tools across the spectrum of the software development lifecycle.
• Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions.
• Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures
• Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum
• Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
• Bachelorʼs degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline from premier institute
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem- solving, and complexity analysis
• Knowledge of the latest developer tools across the software development workflow (coding, building, deployment, operations, task tracking, real time communication)
• 3+ years of strong hands-on development experience including at least 1.5 years of real-world web development experience using Java, Spring, & Hibernate
• Good understanding of design patterns, object-oriented design, and frameworks
• Good RDBMS skills and experience in DB/SQL
• Experience with multiple technologies -Ruby on Rails, Python, Perl, Java
• Exposure to MVC frameworks such as Rails, Spring
• Experience working with scripting language such as Pearl - to quickly roll our parsers for analysis and write small modules - is preferred
• Exposure to Postgres, Mysql (exposure to NoSQL database related technologies like MongoDB, Redis, Aerospike, Cassandra etc. is a plus)
• Masterʼs degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
• Experience with SCRUM methodology or extreme programming is a great plus
• Exposure to app servers like Apache, nginx, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
• Previous start-up experience or contribution to any open source project
• Experience working on DROOLS or any other rule engine and SOAP/string based API integrations
-> Note: Do not have to be native Japanese, but must have deep cultural knowledge and understanding acquired through actual living experience in the country."
Our aim is to support professionals into a more vibrant career path where they can play a bigger ro …
Spotted Recruit provides permanent recruitment services for Tech Startups in Japan. We work cl …