Loading... It’s taking some time for us to work our magic, but please hold on.
・Technical guidance and demonstration to potential the company's customers.
・Follow-up leads to confirm installation was successful and to provide technical support.
・Providing guidance in trade-show and seminars.
・Support the existing customers, investigate issues and solve them
・Escalate to HQ if necessary, and follow up until the is solved
・Interact with leading software development, internet, and gaming companies.
● Minimum 3 years’ experience in Visual Studio\C++ development
● Good understanding of Linux environment – advantage (especially in relation with general IT \ networking \ firewall stuff \ virtual machines)
● Good analytical approach to problem-solving – (background in customer problem-solving in a tech environment (support prof. services)
● Service-oriented approach – MUST
● Very good communication skills both in Japanese and English
● Experience in the Japanese gaming industry - an advantage.
● Experience working with an international company - advantage
Our aim is to support professionals into a more vibrant career path where they can play a bigger ro …
Spotted Recruit provides permanent recruitment services for Tech Startups in Japan. We work cl …