Loading... It’s taking some time for us to work our magic, but please hold on.
・5+ years of development experience: including TypeScript, Scala, Golang or JAVA.
・Have Knowledge of Data Storage technologies such as RDB (especially PostgreSQL), Redis, Elasticsearch, AWS DynamoDB or Cloud Firestore
・Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
・Experience with RESTful Architecture
・Experience with Amazon Web Services, especially by accessing its API. (not AWS console)
・Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
・Self-motivation and the ability to take a high-level goal and deliver shippable code
・Can build structures which are easy to maintain and test
・Take responsibility for products and address an emergency issue immediately
・Excellent communicator and team player
- Experience with working in an agile software development organisation
- Experience with Github as a team, especially, Github flow (Understand manners of multiple developers environment)
- Consider UI and UX of products/services when you develop
- Experience with implementing the integration with a payment gateway
- Experience with implementing software based on http4s or Akka
- Experience with HashiCorp products, like Nomad or Consul is also a plus
- Experience with highly distributed tiered service architectures (a.k.a. “microservices”).
- Contributions to OSS projects
- Strong understanding and knowledge of web frameworks, build tools and libraries
- Start-up experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of web and tech products in the UK, US, China and South East Asia
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)